29/01/2013

Collective Haul | January 2013

Today I will be showing what I have purchased over the month of January! This will not include what I bought in my Haul from Abroad or my Treats from the USA. As the Holidays have given me a lot of free time, a lot of it was spent shopping...


There were quite a few good sales going on this month, especially the week or two after boxing day so I definitely took advantage of them!


I picked up:
T.N Dickinsons Witch Hazel toner - Coles at $6.75 (Full Review)
Garnier Dark Spot Corrector - Target at $11.85 (30% off) (Full Review)
Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Transparent - Priceline at ~$9 (25% off)
Rimmel Wake me up foundation in True Nude - Priceline at ~$15 (25% off)
The Balm Balm Jovi Face Palette - David Jones at $31.46 (full price $44.95) (Full Review)


Essence Stay All Day eyeshadow in 09 For Fairies - Priceline at $5.50
Essence Kajal Pencil in 08 Teddy - Target at $1.95
Essence Gel eyeliner brush - Priceline at $2.95
Essence Lipstick in 53 All about Cupcake - Priceline at $3.95
Essence Cherry Blossom Girl Quattro Eyeshadow - Priceline at $5.95 (Full Review)
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color in 420 Pacific Blue - Kmart at $6.75
Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 20 - Target at ~$6 (Buy One Get One Free, went splitsies with a friend)

So that's all of it! Will review the products soon so watch this space. Now to implement some sort of spending ban...

6 comments:

  1. Wow quite a lot of purchases for January! I love the witch hazel- it's a fantastic toner. I love the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation and the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks :) I really want to try the Rimmel translucent powder too, definitely review it when you have tried it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes, when you have a lot of time on your hands there is a lot of room for temptation! I will definitely have the reviews up soon-ish :).

      Delete
  2. can't wait for the reviews ! i've been keeping my eye on the garnier dark spot corrector but still deciding whether to get it or not. the rimmel stay matte powders is one of my faves.
    http://beautybloggr.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Garnier moisturizer is really good, I think my review sings its praises haha. I've only just started using the powder but I like it so far!

      Delete
  3. I got the Balm Jovi Palette too but I haven't used it yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really an amazing palette! I'm so glad I bought it.

      Delete