11/03/2013

Bronze Ink

Today I have one of the very popular Maybelline Colour Tattoos in the shade 25 Bad to the Bronze. Kmart is currently having $5 off of Maybelline (sale ends March 20th) and my friend managed to pick up the last one for me. It ended up coming down to $6.75 which in my eyes is a total bargain!



The packaging is really nice, coming in a lovely and sturdy glass jar with a twist-off lid. You can easily see the shade of the shadow through the bottom.


Bad to the Bronze is a more cool-toned bronze than it is a coppery bronze. It is almost bordering on taupe. It has a frosty and reflective finish.


The formula is very nice. The only other cream shadow I have to compare it to is the Essence Stay All Day shadow. This formula far surpasses that of the Essence shadow. It is super creamy and very easily applied with fingers. It is very pigmented with excellent colour payoff with one swipe. It sets rather quickly but after which it does not move! It is super long lasting and just an excellent product! This alone on my eyelids it does crease a bit after around 5 hours of wear. For true creaseless wear I would put it over primer or place a powder shadow over top.


Overall this is so worth the hype in terms of the shade itself and its formula! An amazing shadow that I know will be perfect for a go-to shade and being quick and easy to slap on! For 4g of product it retails for around $11.75 depending on where you purchase it.

4 comments:

  1. you did a good job doing this review! very informational and helpful! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Glad you enjoyed it, I really love the product!

      Delete
  2. I so need to try this stuff, looks great!
    Great Blog Much Love
    Sakura
    http://sweetdaysofgirlie.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete