04/03/2013

Fuchsia Fusion

Today I have one of the Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate lipsticks to share. I have the shade number 20, they don't have names, only numbers which I'm not sure whether or not I like! This particular shade is from Kate Moss' second collection which I believe was for Spring, containing brighter and fresher shades than her debut range.


The packaging is a sleek black, semi-matte tube with the Rimmel crown embossed on the top. It also has Kate Moss' signature on the lid, this time in pink in contrast to the red from her first collection.


20 is an insanely bright, hot fuchsia shade. It's blue tone also makes your teeth look whiter, which is always a plus! It is unlike any other shade in my collection.


It has a scent that is quite strong. It is very sweet and in my opinion is smells just like Grape Hubba Bubba. The scent doesn't overly linger on the lips after application. The formula is super smooth and very pigmented. It doesn't have a glossy finish but it isn't completely matte either. It isn't exactly a moisturizing lipstick, however it isn't too drying either. It lasts quite a long time and leaves a slight stain on the lips after wear. Also, it doesn't travel all around your mouth!


I really like this lipstick, I think the formula is great and the colour selection of the range is also very nice. I definitely would'nt be hesitant to pick up some more! It retails for AUD$ 11.95 for 4g of product.

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know right! I absolutely love the colour!

      Delete
  2. This looks like such an awesome color! I don't have anything like it, so I'm glad you shared -- might have to try to get my hands on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really great, with the price and formula, you really can't go wrong!

      Delete
  3. Wow, that is a gorgeous bright colour! I find it a little bit intimidating though! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I only have a few bold colours so when I'm brave enough to wear them I do, haha.

      Delete
  4. I have this lipstick too and I love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her line of lipsticks are quite popular!

      Delete
  5. A very Barbie color...I like it a lot.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color is gorgeous! I've been on the hunt for a fuchsia colored lipstick. I'll have to check this one out!

    -sally
    sallysayz.blogspot.com ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just a really beautiful and wearable (not too blue!) shade!

      Delete
  7. Wow this is the reason because I love the lipsticks from Rimmel are so pigmented and this is a beautiful color.
    Btw sweetie I´m following you I want invite you to my blog if you want follow me back.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Rimmel by Kate Moss lipstick! I got the number 26, it's a very beautiful nude that fits perfectly on my lips.
    Nice blog! following, xoxo
    http://aroundvanessa.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete