12/12/2013

Rich Repair for the Hair

Hey guys! Today I have a hair related post for you all! I'll be reviewing three products from Goldwell's Dual Senses Rich Repair line which is designed for dry and stressed hair. I have the Thermo leave-in treatment, 6 effects serum and 60sec treatment.

First up is the 60sec Treatment which is basically a hair mask that only needs 60 seconds to work. They have some seriously bold claims on the tub - regenerates hair up to 100% in 60 seconds. How is that even possible?! It's not, haha. I'm not a believer in being able to fix damaged hair like split ends - once it's split, it's split. I do believe in trying to prevent them and making them look and feel less damaged. This mask is really nice and although I don't believe in the 60 second claim, it's nice to know it's working quickly. I prefer to use masks in the shower, and I don't have 15-20 minutes to stand in the shower (waste of water)! It's comparatively thin and not dense or heavy. It spreads through the hair easily and I feel that after the 3 or so minutes I have it in for, my hair feels really nice. It is softer, shinier and feels and looks healthier. I really like this mask but I don't find it particularly different from others I've tried.

The Thermo Leave-in treatment is a heat activated spray that also claims to restructure the hair and improve compatibility and shine. If you can see from the photos, it is a bi-phase formula that you shake up before spraying onto towel-dried hair. It doesn't specifically say anywhere on the bottle that it's a heat protectant, aside from its 'heat-active care formula'.  I would assume though from its claims that it would be. I try not to blow dry my hair and use very limited heat on it so I've only used this a few times. I really like it though from the times I have used it! The spray is really nice and fine and I apply it quite liberally, focusing on my ends. Again, I don't find it "restructures" the hair, but my hair feels soft, tangle-free and is shiny after blow drying. It also makes my hair look nice and sleek. Definitely better than if I didn't use it!


The 6 effects serum is like a leave-in conditioner/serum type product that claims to have six benefits for the hair; shine, smoothness, frizz-free hair, healthy ends and reduced hair breakage. There aren't any unrealistic claims on this one which I prefer! For the most part, this delivers in all six areas! It's quite similar to many other leave-in conditioner type products that I use in that it helps make my hair super soft and healthy looking. The texture is quite thin and doesn't weigh my hair down. Keep in mind I have quite coarse hair, but even for fine hair I think this would be great. I like that the packaging also has a lock pump.

All of the products smell really nice - a sweet, warm rich scent that doesn't linger too much, but makes using the products a pleasure!

With the consistent use of these products, I do feel like my hair isn't as damaged as it would be if I hadn't used them. So in the prevention department, I think they do pretty well! They make my hair soft, shiny, tangle-free and look and feel healthier than it probably is. 

Have you tried anything from the Rich Repair line?

3 comments:

  1. Great post, i've never heard of this line before! I feel like none of the hair products i try ever make a real difference!

    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really believe that any hair product can really have any dramatic healing effects for the hair but these are some of the better that I've tried!

      Delete
  2. If you are thinking about laser tattoo removal gurgaon has a center that can work with you.

    ReplyDelete