14/03/2013

Most Worn Things TAG | Summer

Today I have a TAG to share with you! I was tagged by Cherie to do the Most Worn Things for Summer Tag. For me, a third of this past summer was spent travelling, and for a lot of the rest of it was pretty dreary! It rained quite a lot over here and it really dampened the Summer! Anyhoo, here are the things I wore most for the past 3 months!


1. Most worn Nail Polish
Being such a nail polish junkie, I couldn't just pick one! Throughout Summer I wore Ulta3 Watermelon (a wonderful pinky-coral), China Glaze For Audrey (Signature Tiffany-blue) and Orly Rage (silvered rose gold) most often. I actually took Watermelon and Rage with me travelling. 

Rage, For Audrey, Watermelon
2. Most worn Hair Product
I don't often style my hair as it is pretty low maintenance but I am all about trying to prevent damage and especially split ends and just making it look smooth and shiny. The Matrix Break Fix Leave-in Elixir was my most used leave-in conditioner. It helped make my hair soft, smooth and just better in general! You obviously can't repair split ends but I think it has helped prevent them.


3. Most worn Bag
My most worn bag is probably this Sportsgirl one. I typically use smaller bags as I don't carry a ton around with me and this is the perfect size and is quite deceiving in how much it can hold! It goes with everything and I actually took it travelling with me.

4. Most worn Shoes
These Studded loafers which I purchased in South Africa are amazing! They're pretty comfy, super cheap and go with most things for a casual but trendy look.

5. Most worn Clothing Item
These are some floral cherry blossom, scalloped, high-waisted shorts from Forever New. I don't believe you can get this print anymore but they always bring back the same style in heaps of different colours. I took these also on my holiday for a casual but also put-together outfit and they are exactly my style.

6. Most worn Accessory
My most worn accessory is probably this rose gold hair cuff from Sportsgirl. I am always wearing my hair in ponytails and this just makes it a bit more snazzy!


7. Most worn Foundation
My most worn 'foundation' is my Garnier BB Cream for oily/combo skin. I really like this for light coverage, matte finish, SPF, and it's just a really nice product.

8. Most worn Bronzer and/or Blush
My most worn Bronzer is the Essence Sun Club Bronzer in 02 Sunny. It's completely matte and nice for natural contouring.
For Blush it has to be my Clinique Young Face Powder blush in Warm Blush/Honey Blush. This product is discontinued but I used this basically everyday also because I took it travelling. It has a shimmery rose pink and a matte, 'dirty' peach. 

9. Most worn Lip Product
Besides lip balm, I wore this Estee Lauder Signature lipstick in Venetian Rose a lot. It is discontinued (I think) but it is a really pretty, dark, 'dirty' peach. I really like it on my skintone.

10. Most worn Mascara
My most worn mascara is probably Maybelline's Volum' Express The Colossal. I really like this mascara, it  gives good length, volume and doesn't clump up my lashes. The wand is a little too big for my liking but it does the job.

11. Most worn Eyeshadow
My go-to is the Clinique colour surge eyeshadow duo in Like Mink. It contains two easy, no-brainer shades. A really pretty champagne and a brown with golden shimmer. This is still available, just in the revamped packaging.

12. Most worn Fragrance
My scent for Summer was definitely MOR Perfume oil in Lychee Flower. I suck at describing scents but it's just a really 'pretty' floral and sweet scent. It is in roller ball form so super easy to apply and throw in your bag, lasts a long time and is pretty cheap considering it doesn't even look like I've used much at all!

Sunny Bronzer, Warm Blush, Honey Blush, Venetian Rose lipstick, Like Mink duo
Hope you guys enjoyed the tag! Thanks Cherie for tagging me and it was really fun to do!



8 comments:

  1. I love the smell of Lychee Flower :) I must pick up Orly Rage, it's an awesome looking polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the perfect mix of sweet and floral! I still need to find the perfect rose gold though, Rage is a little too silver for my liking but a very pretty shade nonetheless!

      Delete
  2. Oooh this was so fun to read :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Ulta3 Watermelon in Summer. Cute shorts. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an amazing shade! Why thankyou! :P

      Delete
  4. Amazing nail polish colors! Lovely and fashionable shoes, and I also love that Lynchee Flower perfume.

    Amazed by your blog, will follow it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou! The nail polishes are some of my favourites overall out of my whole stash!

      Delete