01/04/2013

Monthly Favourites | March 2013

Today I have my March favourites to share and surprisingly, this month has not gone as fast as usual! These are the products I have been loving for the month.


First up I have a few skincare/body care things to talk about.


The Garnier Pure 3 in 1 Wash-Scrub-Mask has been quite a nice product that I've been using lately. Masks are products that my 'collection' are severely lacking so I picked this one up on a whim, having heard good things about it and it being on sale. I've been really liking it as a mask and a scrub! I find it quite purifying and has helped my skin a bit. I will have a more in-depth review up soon though!

For the bod, I've been slathering on L'Occitane's Ultra Rich Body Lotion. It's quite a light weight lotion but is intensely moisturising. It sinks in very quickly and by the next day them legs don't look quite so much like a dehydrated desert.... I'm sure I will be using this lots in the coming cooler months!


For my base, I've been head over heels for Rimmel's Wake Me Up foundation which has already received a rave here. I just love the finish of it and the oh-so natural glow it gives the skin. I've also been liking mixing it with my moisturiser to provide a bit of a sheerer coverage for daily wear.

For concealer I've been using Estee Lauder's Double Wear concealer in the shade light medium. I used to use this as my all over concealer but it has since become a bit too light for me. This past month I've been using it under my eyes and I really like it! It slight brightens the area and covers darkness. It doesn't cake, settle and isn't drying. I find it is much more long wearing under the eyes than on blemishes.

For lips I've been liking my EOS Lip Sphere in Summer Fruit which I'm actually so close to finishing! I find it's perfect for underneath lipsticks and the like as it is moisturising but has a thin texture so it doesn't mix with the lip product on top. I love the smell and taste too!


For when I do wear eyeshadow and want quite a natural look, the Napoleon Perdis Ultimate Nude Palette has been my go-to. Filled with matte shades, it has just been so easy to get that naturally enhanced look to the eyelids and the cheeks. I have a full review with swatches here.

On my cheeks has been a long-time fave, Clinique's Young Face Powder Blusher in Honey Blush. This is sadly discontinued but I absolutely love it for a natural but bright colour. It's matte so it's not obvious but it instantly brightens up my complexion.


A couple of random faves that I've been loving are:

The Comforting Vanilla & Jasmine Fragrant Candle from Kmart. On the dreary days of the month I've been loving this scent. Super warming to the room and very 'comforting'. Also can't beat the $3 price tag! I have quite a few of the candles from Kmart so I might just do a post on them.

I have been obsessed with this bracelet from Forever New! I love the rose gold and dainty studs with diamantes!

So those are my faves, what have you been loving for March?


5 comments:

  1. I hope EOS come out in Australia, I really want to try one of their cute lip balms! Also, that Napolean Perdis palette looks perfect for work - matte neutrals! It's hard to find a whole palette of mattes without shimmers. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you can get them spottily, here and there in different places but I've personally never seen them around. Online is the best way to go if you're desperate for 'em! The palette is perfect also to add to my otherwise lacking matte eyeshadow collection.

      Delete
  2. I just finished my Garnier Pure 3 in 1 Wash-Scrub-Mask!! Can i ask where you bought your EOS lip balm from?? Thanks so much, great post!!!

    <3 Izzy | Here's Izzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you enjoy it? My sister bought it for me in America :s I'm sure you can pick them up from Ebay though!

      Delete
  3. I'm using Garnier too :D But, I haven't tried this Garnier Pure 3 in 1 wash-scrub-mask before. I'm so gonna try it soon! Thanks for sharing :)

    littlebeautylashes.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete