22/01/2016

The USA Wishlist // High End

Well guys, this time next week I'll be in the United States of America (or on the plane there at least!)! As promised, I'm following up my drugstore wishlist with my high end one! This one, as you can see, is a bit more crammed :P No doubt this is going to be a very expensive trip - especially with the horrendous exchange rate at the moment! Anyways, let's dig in! 


Bite Beauty
Bite is pretty easy to get here online, but as with most of these items, if I'm there standing in front of them, I might as well buy them hey?! One thing I definitely want to pick up is the Agave Lip Mask as I've heard raves, and it'll be winter while I'm over there and no doubt I'll have dry lips! I also want to check out what double ended lipsticks they have while I'm there, and hopefully pick a few up! Regardless, I'll definitely be having a swatchfest of all the pretties!

Sephora Collection
Since the launch of sephora.com.au, my wishlist has been whittled down somewhat. I can purchase these online, but like I said, might as well get them while I'm there! I definitely want to pick up a few shades of the Cream Lip Stains, notably African Violet, Blackberry Sorbet, Mandarin Muse and Marvelous Mauve, though I'll of course swatch and see what I need haha :P Nothing else particularly jumps out at me from this line. Let me know of any recommendations you have!

Clinique
Clinique is not only much cheaper over in the US, but they also have a bunch more shades of one of my favourite blush formulas! A few more shades have just been launched here (according to Mecca's website) but still not Fig Pop which looks so lovely from online swatches! I also want to pick up the Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm which I've been wanting for so long!

Laura Geller
Everyone has been raving about the Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey, and while that shade looks stuhhh-nning, it's apparently super similar to Champagne Pop. The other shade, Ballerina, looks equally as gorgeous, but I'll see in person if it's something I need haha!

Anastasia Beverly Hills
Another highlighter....these Illuminators have been getting a tonne of raves also. Ideally I'd pick up ALL of da shades but $$$ Peach Nectar is calling to me cos PEACH and it seems the most unique, besides Riviera but I'm not sure how that would fare on my skintone! I'm not sure what else I want to check out from ABH, I'm tempted by the liquid lipsticks, eyeshadows and brow products but we'll see!

Make Up For Ever
In one of Kathleenlights' videos, she said that Sephora didn't carry the Face and Body Foundation in store, only online. Can anyone confirm? I'd love to check it out instore to get a good shade match, also because Sephora au online has a pitiful shade selection! MUFE has such a huge range of makeup so I'm not sure what else to check out, it's all looks so great!

It Cosmetics
I'm so excited to check out It Cosmetics! My one must have is the CC+ Cream (I can't be arsed to type out the full name) which I've been wanting to try for soooo long. I'm also tempted to try Bye Bye Undereye even though I don't really need it, but at the same time I feel like I need to up my undereye highlight game!

Burberry
I have ONE allowance from Burberry, and that's the Wet/Dry shadow in Pale Barley. This is a cult shade that just looks so gorgeous, like a dirty-greenish gold. MAC Patina is similar, but from swatches I prefer Pale Barley, plus I just want that LUXE-ness.

MAC
K mostly just lipsticks from MAC. Even with the shitty exchange rate, MAC is still heaps cheaper over there so I feel like I'm justified to go wild. The lipstick shades I'd like to pick up are Plumful, Kinda Sexy, Mehr, Shy Girl (do I need it though?), Flat Out Fabulous and Relentlessly Red. Lots of mattes ay ;) I also want to pick up Soar lipliner, and am possibly tossing up Whirl as well? Halp! Oh another thing I'm tossing up is the Soft Ochre Paint Pot. I've never felt the need for it, but seeing Nikkietutorials use it over and over has me lusting haha! Plus I have nothing like it! (excuses much).

Cover FX 
Just the Custom Cover Drops from these guys. I'm pretty sure I'd be G40 but it'd be good to check out the shades instore!

Kat Von D
I want to pick up a couple of the Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks - I know I want Lolita but I'm tossing up between Lolita II and Double Dare as they're quite similar! I've also decided I want the Shade + Light Eye palette as everyone loves it! Plus the shades are gorgeous. I was going to get the Sonia Kashuk matte palette, but I prefer the shades in the KVD so I thought why waste $ when I know this is the one I really want! #justified

Boscia 
A brand that's super hard to get here (I think)! I've heard raves about their skincare, but particularly the MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil. Ideally I'd like to get a set to try a few products but really it's just this one I want!

Besame
If you guys know me, you know I'm not really one for red lipstick - I just don't love the way I look in it? However, I NEED the Besame Classic Color Lipstick in Red Velvet BECAUSE IT'S PEGGY CARTER'S RED LIP. (If you don't know, Hayley Atwell wears this lipstick in her portrayal of Peggy Carter in Agent Carter, which just came back and dayum she slays a red lip). Plus the formula is supposed to be amazing soooo. 

Sephora Favorites
I really wanted to pick up a few of the Sephora Favorites sets because they're an awesome way to try a bunch of products in smaller sizes, but there aren't many on the site right now :( Maybe they'll come out with some while I'm over there?? I do really hope they have this Bottled Dreams perfume sampler though. It costs $58 and has 7 deluxe sized perfumes (notably Elizabeth and James Nirvana White and Black), plus a voucher for one full size perfume of your choice (from the samples included). It's such a good deal, you get a bunch of travel sizes plus a full size - what's not to love?!

So ya, imma be a broke ass bish when I come back...but at least my face will be pretty right?? Nah jks I'm still ugs. Tell meeee what I could cull (pls) or what I need to add...? (Preferably not but I don't want to miss out on anything!!!!). Oh - I'm debating whether or not I need the Beauty Blender, help! I have the Real Techniques Sponge and I like it but I rarely use it...is that indicative of whether I'll use the BB?? Aaaah I'm so indecisive.